THE ABILITY TO TAKE AN INTANGIBLE MOMENT AND TURN IT INTO A PHOTOGRAPH THAT LASTS A LIFETIME MAKES MY HEART SKIP A BEAT.
1. I was born and raised an Army brat and I'm proud of it. It has given me the opportunity to see different places and be immersed in a variety of cultures.
2. I'm OBSESSED with Disney. If I could, I would be a full time princess at Disney World and hold out hope for Ariel - my favorite!
3. I LOVE the beach! Give me that salty air and sandy feet any day of the week.
4. I have been happily married to the love of my life, Jeff, for 8 1/2 years. We were married at the beautiful Palms Hotel on South Beach.
5. We have four adorable pets - an Alaskan Malamute named Neeko, a Husky named Kasey "Baby Bear," and two kitties - Dracula and Tobi. I'm kinda obsessed with animals too.
back to portfolio
back to portfolio
I am so excited to help you capture all the day to day activities, milestones, and special events that happen in your life. Portrait sessions are tiered to meet your needs and include pre-session consults, session shooting time, social media sneak previews, and edited, high resolution images. The images are delivered to you in an online storage album for you to keep forever.
Portrait sessions include, but are not limited to; family portraits, maternity/newborn portraits, senior portraits, and the So Lovely Series - a series that celebrates women in all stages of life. I take a limited amount of portrait sessions each month to give my clients my full artistic energy, so please contact me as soon as possible to book your next portrait session.
Portrait Collection Session fees are $325 and include the time and talent of the photographer before, during, and after your session and 25-35 fully edited high resolution images delivered online. Countless hours are spent planning and processing the images so they are beautiful keepsakes for you to treasure over the years. The session fee can be made payable online through PayPal, with a personal check, or in cash PRIOR to your session. The session fee must be received in order to book your date. Session fees will not be accepted on the date of your session. Portrait collections are typically delivered 2-3 weeks after your session date, unless otherwise noted by Micah.